Monday, March 16, 2009

# 9

I sure hope this is the place we are to be commenting or blogging ??? If not well I will transfer it to my blog spot...Anyhow..after taking a tour of the RSS Feeds, I feel I am more confused than before. I am also thinking who looks at all this information on a regular basis? Do most people use these RSS feeds daily, weekly or what? I check out the weather and I like to catch up on the daily local news, but I don't really feel compelled to (or have the time to) read or go through all these information outlets. Please help me see the real importance of learning this technology...I am flaundering!!! I do want to make a positive remark...I am really impressed that someone knew how to put all this information at our fingertips and knows how to give people what they need or want when they need it! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment